(1) Dark matter and dark energy
(2) Formation of the large scale structures in the Universe
(3) Formation and evolution of galaxies
(4) Statistical analysis of large galaxies surveys
(5) Numerical Simulation of cosmic structures
Prof. Jing received his Ph.D. in Astrophysics from Int. Sch. Advanced Studies (SISAA) of Italy in 1992. From 1993 to 2000, he worked in University of Arizona, Max Planck Institute, Tokyo University as a research scholar in Astrophysics. Prof. Jing joined the faculty of Shanghai Astronomical Observatory in 1998, and the faculty of Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2012. He is the inaugural director of Center of Astronomy and Astrophysics in Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
ADS list of publications (chronological order)
ADS list of publications (citation order)